2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

The 3 Keys To Unlocking Your Quantum Powers

The responses of those who attended the seminar only further inspire me to carry this
important work forward to as many people as possible, to help ensure the evolution of our species into the new humans we are meant to become:

“That was fantastic! The universe needs us, we need ourselves!”
Judith
“Wow, so beautiful...I can totally imagine it! I love how Jean inspires and brings things to light that we couldn’t find on our own.”
Christine
“I understand what Dr. Houston is saying. I have been on this path without being able to articulate it!”
Terry
“Thanks very much, Jean. This is a familiar constellation for me over the past couple of decades, building on several culture’s traditions and calling on several masters and their energies and realities! Your language is filled with all those energies!!”
John
“Thanks SO MUCH for offering this to me and everyone who, like me, is yearning for help in our ability to progress in this life.”
Heather
http://evolvingwisdom.com/jeanhouston/quantumpowers/seminar-access

No comments:

Post a Comment