I find these are perfect for getting things going in the right direction. And these are especiallyeffective around the end of the year or getting together with people you haven’t seen in a while.
- How do you define a great holiday experience? What’s the best one you can remember?
- What are your top three strengths—and how do they benefit others?
- If you had one million dollars to give to charity, how would you spend it?
- What is your favorite trait in other people?
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up—and how does that relate to what you do now?
- When you look back on the last year what are you most proud of?
- What are the two biggest lessons you learned this last year?
- When you think about the coming year, what are you most excited to accomplish?
- What new capability do you want to develop in the next year?