Silent Awakenings is a week-long journey within inspired by the teachings and writing ofChopra Center co-founder David Simon. Held in the serene, beachfront lodge of Asilomar in Northern California’s beautiful Monterey Peninsula, this retreat is designed specifically for meditators who want to spend an extended period in silence, deepening their meditation practice, and awakening to the beauty and richness of their own internal life.
Offered only once each year, Silent Awakenings is an all-inclusive silent retreat that allows you to dip into the silent space between thoughts while enjoying the collective energy of our community of like-minded people.
Silent Awakenings invites you to:
- Enjoy sunrise beach meditations overlooking the Pacific ocean.
- Join Deepak Chopra and Jyotish expert Brent BecVar for an evening of satsangs
- Connect to your body, breath, and heart with morning and evening yoga sessions led by Chopra Center Master Educator, Amanda Ringnalda and Danielle Mika Nagel
- Experience the wisdom of the Five Awakenings - nature, healing, silence, dharma, and love - through meditation, reflection, and journaling
- Retreat from life's noise and stimulation and discover the deep rejuvenation of sacred silence