2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Feng Shui For Real Estate Success


During the past over 20 years I have been buying and selling property…very
lucratively…and I know that my knowledge of feng shui is the main reason for my success!

I don’t tell you this to brag…but there are just so many feng shui principles that affect buying and selling decisions…and unfortunately even people with feng shui training overlook or forget some of them! 

Buying and selling a home, or making a property investment is an emotional experience and often we let emotions override a good feng shui decision especially if we’ve just found what seems to be our dream house…you know what I mean!  We don’t walk away when we should…and you know how disastrous this can be.  

That’s why I created my latest online course Feng Shui For Real Estate Success – it’s a concise compilation of everything you need to know if you are buying, selling or flipping houses and it’s great even if you’re just looking for an apartment to rent.  

http://lilliantoofengshuiforrealestate.com/promo-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment