2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Strengthen your ability to CHOOSE LOVE for yourself in 2016


HOW and where do I start? And how do I know if I am “there,” if I am really loving myself?So for over 15 years I have studied self-love – I lived it, experimented with it, made it tangible… And then started sharing what I found with thousands of people around the world. I learned things like:
  • Self-esteem is important, but it’s only 1/10th of the equation (and not even the most essential. There are 10 branches of self-love and you need all to be strong)
  • Self-love isn’t something you have or don’t, you are strong in some ways and weak in other ways (but you need to be able to discern the difference & then know what to ‘do.’)
  • Self-love is not an achievement you check off the list, it’s a choice you make, or don’t every day, (we all know what we should do to be self loving, but most can’t make the loving choice in the moment.)
I took all these learnings, experiences and practices that worked and made self-love tangible and real, and wrote the best-selling self-love guidebook, Madly in Love with Me the Daring Adventure to Becoming Your Own Best Friend. And then because I know books can just sit on the shelf and collect dust, I decided to show up and GUIDE people – just like you – through all the parts of self-love and grow them one by one.

There are 10 branches of self-love – AND you need ALL 10 + the roots to be strong.

Each month we will focus on and GROW one branch of your self-love… which means you WILL strengthen your love for yourself this year.

What you focus on grows – that’s the law of the universe. So each week as a member of The Love Club you’ll receive simple, practical and powerful and fun ways to love yourself more, focused on one branch of self-love at a time, including: ** a monthly advanced self-love teaching ** a simple self love daily practice you can do in 3 minutes or less every morning ** a powerful and simple self-love adventure to make the teachings personal to you ** a special meditation ** a personalized love mantra ** plus a LIVE! call with me and the entire community to get your questions answered, get extra support and go deeper.
http://christinearylo.com/self-love-program-2016-special-offer/

No comments:

Post a Comment