2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Intuition: Can You Trust It?


Did you grow up with parents who understood your highly sensitive nature and psychic abilities? Did they respect and honor the wisdom that you generously offered?

Or were you raised with misunderstanding and denial of your intuitive abilities and went through life thinking there was something wrong with you, feeling alone, longing to be 'normal' and fit in and wishing someone would understand you?

I grew up in ignorance of my highly sensitive nature and psychic talents. I had no frame of reference for the things I saw and felt, nor did I have anyone I trusted to talk with. It took years to figure out that everything I heard, smelled, saw or felt wasn't just a figment of my over-active imagination. It took more years to harness the power and blessings of intuition and stop being afraid of the shadows in the dark and learn to interpret and trust the messages I received.

Now you have the opportunity to embrace your intuition, see it as a useful tool that makes you more powerful and your life easier. With practice you can prove that your hunches and insights can be trusted.

You're invited to participate in a FREE Teleclass about Embracing Your Intuition. The class is February 2, 2016 at 4 pm Pacific time. The call will be recorded.
During this call we'll discuss two big questions about intuition:
  1. Can intuition be trusted? 
  2.  Why can't you access it when you need it?

http://www.elainec.com/embrace-your-intuition-preview-call/

No comments:

Post a Comment