2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Mastery Graduate Community Call with Feminine Power Founder Claire Zammit

Fp-2
During the call, I’ll be answering the following questions (and more!):


  • What’s unique about the Feminine Power MasteryProgram, and how do I know if it’s right for me?
     
  • What kinds of changes in my life can I expect to experience as a result of taking Feminine PowerMastery?
     
  • How will this be different than just doing the practices on my own or self-organizing into a support group with other women?
     
  • Do I have to have a project focus to get the most value out of this training?
     
  • If I do decide to work on a project, how will I be supported to make it successful?
     
  • I already feel “maxed out” in my life! Will taking the program add to my overwhelm or help me succeed even more with my other commitments?
     
  • Will this 9-month course be all new material?
     
  • I live in a time zone/have a schedule that makes it difficult to attend the events live. Will I still get value from the course?
     
  • What are the logistics of the course, such as the schedule of calls and all the options for our participation?
     
  • How much time is recommended to dedicate to this course each week?
     
  • Do I need to be a graduate of the 7-Week Course, or what if I haven’t fully completed the 7-week Course?
     
  • Can you tell me more about becoming a certified coach and/or facilitator?
Plus, remember, at the end of the call I’ll be taking your questions LIVE!
http://femininepower.com/mastery/manifest-your-destiny-q-a/

No comments:

Post a Comment