Food for thought:
- All calories are NOT created equal. Science now shows that what you eat matters far more than how much you eat.
- Eating more fat has been shown to improve brain function, help to prevent dementia, and reverse type 2 diabetes.
- Research indicated that sugar and carbs are the true cause of heart disease- not fats.
- In 2015, the US Dietary guidelines advisory committee removed any recommendations to limit fat in the diet (after concluding that it doesn't make us fat or sick!)
- Dietary fat actually supports weight loss, and healthy skin!