The Writer's Workshop will give you the combined wisdom of more than 50 years of writingand publishing experience in four information-packed sessions, including workshops with Caroline Myss, who is one of the world’s leading voices in the fields of human consciousness, spirituality and mysticism, health, energy medicine, and the science of medical intuition. She is a five-timeNew York Times bestselling author of Anatomy of the Spirit, Why People Don’t Heal and How They Can, Sacred Contracts, Invisible Acts of Power, and Entering the Castle. Her latest book is Defy Gravity: Healing Beyond the Bounds of Reason. Also presenting are Hay House President/CEO Reid Tracy, who transformed Hay House from a publisher of three books in 1988 to one of the largest independent publishing companies in the world and the leading publisher in the self-help industry; and Nancy Levin, former Hay House Event Director, author and certified integrative coach, will offer her insight and experience as she leads writing exercises to jump-start inquiry and exploration.
You’ll get the inside information about publishing your book that you’ve always wanted to know.
- How to organize your thoughts into a book
- How to rewrite and refine your work
- How to manifest the determination to publish your book
- How to get a publisher’s attention
- How to find an agent
- How to write a book proposal
- How to handle rejections from publishers
- How to contact the press about your book
- How to choose between self-publishing and traditional publishing
- How to build your platform
- How to make a business out of being a writer/author