- You are a fiction or nonfiction writer
- You want to get your book published
- You need guidelines for writing a query letter
- You're looking for a literary agent to represent your work
- You're a fan of Chuck Sambuchino or Guide to Literary Agents
No matter your level of experience querying agents or editors, you'll learn how to write a query letter, find an agent (and want to expect), and submit your work in this online webinar. You'll listen to Chuck Sambuchino, an industry veteran, explain everything there is to know about getting an agent from your query letter to what it's like working with one.
You'll learn what a query letter, synopsis, or book proposal is, the best ways to contact an agent, and how to protect your work. Plus, you'll get the answers to frequently asked questions such as, "Should I query a single book or a series?" or "How many agents should you query at one time?"
Learn everything about getting an agent — no matter if you have a polished submission package ready or are working on writing a query letter — and download this webinar today!
In This OnDemand Webinar You'll Learn:
- What agents do for writers and why you need one
- How to protect yourself and avoid being scammed
- The 3 essential parts of any query letter and examples of successful queries
- How to draft a synopsis for a fiction book or a nonfiction book proposal
- The differences of submissions for fiction vs. nonfiction