This training is for you if you are ready to...
- Experience a deeper sense of peace, calm and resilience in facing day-to-day challenges.
- Act from a place of inner peace and wisdom instead of reactivity.
- Help heal personal and collective wounds — and are open to discovering new ways to do it.
- Dissolve the walls around your own heart, so you can come to genuine forgiveness and healing around past wounds and teach others to do the same.
- Communicate in a healthy way that brings people, families and organizations together to work and collaborate on solutions more effectively.
- Integrate your spiritual practice with practical peacebuilding action.
- Receive a comprehensive peacebuilding blueprint that gives you the essential skill set and tools of a social leader and healer.
- Discover your highest role and take steps to manifest it in the world.
The Peace Ambassador Training 2.0 is a powerful 12-week journey into the heart of embodying and acting for peace.
We will start with mindfulness and inner peace as the foundation for all our work together. We will then go through successive steps of moving outward — learning how to heal personal and collective wounds, communicate peacefully and organize for peace.
The 90-minute classes will each be taught by a different guest faculty member — offering specific skills, insights, practices and strategies for that step of the journey. Each session will build on the previous one as we systematically go from inner peace to outer action.
Classes will be led by Philip and/or Emily, who will provide their own peacebuilding insights while weaving together the teachings from the guest faculty.
The Peace Ambassador Training 2.0 is also The Shift Network’s certification process for leaders in The Summer of Peace, a global network of events and activities promoting the shift to a culture of peace. During the training, you will develop and hone a vision for how you can play a peacebuilding leadership role in this significant global event and initiatives building towards the year 2020. We’ll also offer many ways for you to apply your skills through our broader network.http://peaceambassadortraining.com/?utm_campaign=PeaceAmbassadorTraining09&utm_medium=email&utm_source=infusionsoft&utm_content=QA+reminder