2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Lillian Too's Feng Shui for Real Estate Success!


You’ll have all the tools you need
to make the right decisions when buying and/or selling property, including many basic feng shui formulas that are easy to apply. This is not difficult or complicated… I’ve made it easy to understand.
This course is comprised of 6 video modules shot at my residence in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You’ll visit inside my home and see many of the feng shui features that I have personally put into place.
You’ll learn what properties to avoid at all costs when you are house hunting… and why there are some properties you simply must walk away from… even if they look like the dream home you have always longed for!
Discover why your astrological horoscope sign plays a very important role in what house you buy… and how to maximize your purchasing decision.
Learn from Lillian what to tell your clients when they are considering putting their home on the market… and become the most sought-after listing agent in your community.
http://lilliantoofengshuiforrealestate.com/RealEstate.php

No comments:

Post a Comment