2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Keys to Living Your Destiny Event Sunday

Feminine Power has been the key to creating an authentically successful life that’s richer
than I ever dreamed possible.

I’ve personally used Feminine Power to manifest things such as these into my life: 

  • An amazing marriage with a true partner and my best friend
     
  • Thriving personal and professional relationships where I feel seen and supported by extraordinary friends and partners
     
  • Outreach and the opportunity to serve our global community of hundreds of thousands of women in unlocking their higher possibilities
     
  • An Inc. Magazine Top 100 company that has impacted more than a million people
     
  • A legacy I can feel proud of, including a $100,000 donation to fund leadership and self-esteem training for adolescent girls
To help you fast-track your own path to success, during the event I’m going to share the behind-the-scenes stories of my journey to where I am today, applying Feminine Power to every area of my life. 
http://femininepower.com/mastery/livingyourdestiny-event/

No comments:

Post a Comment