Louise Hay's 91st birthday

Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Keys to Living Your Destiny Event Sunday

Feminine Power has been the key to creating an authentically successful life that’s richer
than I ever dreamed possible.

I’ve personally used Feminine Power to manifest things such as these into my life: 

  • An amazing marriage with a true partner and my best friend
     
  • Thriving personal and professional relationships where I feel seen and supported by extraordinary friends and partners
     
  • Outreach and the opportunity to serve our global community of hundreds of thousands of women in unlocking their higher possibilities
     
  • An Inc. Magazine Top 100 company that has impacted more than a million people
     
  • A legacy I can feel proud of, including a $100,000 donation to fund leadership and self-esteem training for adolescent girls
To help you fast-track your own path to success, during the event I’m going to share the behind-the-scenes stories of my journey to where I am today, applying Feminine Power to every area of my life. 
http://femininepower.com/mastery/livingyourdestiny-event/