2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

2015 Annual Review - Navid Moazzez

2015 Annual Review
2015 was absolutely amazing and gives me a lot of reasons to celebrate in a big way.

It’s also over 1 year since I quit my job and moved abroad, and looking back, I couldn’t have asked for a better and more fulfilling year, both when it comes to business, lifestyle and personal growth.
I had my challenges too of course, just like everyone else, and I’m looking to get better and improve in 2016, because I really want to top everything that happened in 2015.
Before I look back on the rest of 2015, it helps to look back even further, going back till 2013 when I started this blog with an interview with Pat Flynn. Because I’m far from an overnight success, and I worked (and still do) incredibly hard to get to where I am today… in case you just found out about me and wonder how I achieved this level of success online.
http://www.navidmoazzez.com/2015-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment