2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Learn 10 Rapid Inductions And Discover…


  • 4 of the most important introductory script queues you’ll include the very first time you introduce yourself to a subject in a street hypnosis setting. I’ll show you exactly how and why they help you identify an ideal subject…
  • The 3 “these matter the most” personality traits you absolutely need to learn today if you plan on practicing street hypnosis. During a complete do this/don’t do that discussion I’ll explain how your personality impacts your success rate…
  • How to make your authority and expertise work for you (no matter how much authority you have or how inexperienced you are)—I’ve tried this myself with strangers on the street who have no clue who I am and I’ll say this: it might be the best hypnosis advice you’ll ever learn and put into practice…
  • Why you’re going to make speed your friend, how to decrease the time it takes to induce a hypnotic state, and then the dozens of ways you’ll be able to apply hypnotic induction speed into any interaction at any time…
  • The “no negative emotion” strategy guaranteed to make you a better street hypnotist. You’ll follow as I show you the one secret I learned early in my career that improved my ability to induce a hypnotic state literally overnight…
  • Complete discussion of the “Do No Harm” street hypnosis ethics code you absolutely must follow if you put the principles behind the 10 inductions I’ll share into action (my editor felt I absolutely had to include this because of the power these inductions have)…
  • Entertainment VS. Clinical Hypnotherapy - The difference explained and why street hypnosis can become much more than just entertainment, awakening you and your subject to a deeper understanding of the subconscious mind….
  • The “star dust factor” completely detailed and revealed for the first time. Have you ever seen a street hypnotist or stage performer who had the “star power” no one could resist? You’re about to learn exactly how to embrace and create this power so you can use it…
  • How the 3 levels of hypnotic susceptibility will impact your inductions and the 4 criteria you can follow to identify the individuals you’ll be able to hypnotize in seconds, on the street, and in nearly any environment…
http://www.hypnoticlanguageacademy.com/rapid-inductions-funnel-2

No comments:

Post a Comment