2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

VIDEO 1 - Results&Commitment


Both Meridian Tapping and the Law of Attraction are my passions – helping others –
especially women – re-discover and step into their personal power. I don`t consider myself `pushy` and find that money is the usual reason people don`t commit. I am more comfortable NOW than I`ve ever been – have been able to have and `hold`some boundaries with my preference to work only part time but NOT earning a living yet. It seems that people will gladly pay for a service that they simply have to `show up` for but are not real interested in `doing the work`which is what Tapping tends to be. I do believe that it is all in the way you talk to people – and they need to trust you. I feel I emit compassion and understanding – that apparently isn`t enough. Without SOME change I question whether 6 months will see an improvement
http://tappingintowealth.com/coachtraining/video1/

No comments:

Post a Comment